Ready to begin work on your eCommerce website, here’s a list of the content you will need:
These are things you need for really any kind of website:
- Logo in high resolution (PNG format preferred. JPG acceptable.)
- Large (High resolution) images for banners, slideshows, etc.
- Current Hosting (cPanel) Login Details
- Social Media Links
What’s an eCommerce website without these?
- Product Categories & Subcategories
- Product Information
- Product Name
- Product Pictures (at least 3 recommended per product)
- Product Price
- Product Description
- Product Options (optional)
- Product Specification (optional)
- Delivery Locations and Rates
- Bank Account Details
Content for information pages
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Delivery Information
- Payment Information
- Returns Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Cookies Policy
3rd Party Platforms
Login details to:
- Payment gateway (e.g. Paystack, Rave, etc.)
- Email marketing platform (e.g. MailChimp)
- Live Chat (e.g. Tawk.to, Zendesk Chat, etc.)
- Social media accounts (for social media feeds)
There you have it – everything you need to kick-off your eCommerce website! I hope you found this useful.
Do you have questions? Let me know in the comment section!